Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Toolet

Were you the one who used the loo
Left the seat up and also some poo
Why didn't you flush that shit
Were you looking for me to eat it

Was it you that they call a hag
Or just because you are on the rag
Pull up your panties and bear the brunt
Call me when it is not that time of the month

Reply

Yes it was me at the commode
Did that make you shoot a load
I ran out of toilet paper
So I had to clean it with a scraper

Don't talk about my tampon
It gives me a cramp on
Don't bother calling me either
I am dating Michelle Pfeiffer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dhruvster said...

Thank you, who may this be?

Anonymous said...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

dhruvster said...

Thank you, but could you leave a name mate?

Delzad said...

hahaha..n1 dude